The websites you visit can save small information on your computer or phone and read this information later when you visit the same site. The files in which this small information is saved are called cookies. Cookies generally serve to improve your browsing experience and personalize sites. For example, if you check the « remember me » option when logging into a site, that site will save a cookie containing your username (or a special ID number) in your browser. Only the site that created them can read cookies. The site also determines how long the cookie will be stored.
Cookies Used on Website
If you are under the age of 18, you must visit the Website under the supervision of your parents. You should not use this Website and share any of your personal data without the presence of your parents.
Cookies are small text (data) files that are stored on your device or network server via browsers by the websites you visit.
- Improving the services offered to you by increasing the functionality and performance of the Website,
- Improving the Website, providing new features on the Website and customizing the features offered according to your preferences,
- To ensure the legal and commercial security of the Website, you and our company (or our business, our site, etc.).
Cookies, whose main purpose of use is to provide convenience to users, are basically collected in four main groups:
- Session Cookies: Cookies that allow us to benefit from various features such as carrying information between internet pages and systematically remembering the information entered by the user, and are necessary for the functions of the website to function properly.
- Performance Cookies: Cookies that collect information about the frequency of visiting the pages, possible error messages, the total time spent by the users on the relevant page and the way they use the site, and are used to increase the performance of the website.
- Functional Cookies: Cookies that remind the previously selected options for the convenience of the user and aim to provide advanced internet features to the users within the scope of the website.
- Advertising and Third Party Cookies: Cookies belonging to third party suppliers and enable the use of some functions on the website and the tracking of advertisements (showing appropriate advertisements).
Cookies are used for the purpose of detecting suspicious actions towards the website and ensuring the necessary security, increasing the functionality and performance of the website in line with the preferences of the visitors, improving and personalizing the services and products offered on the website, facilitating access to these services and products, and fulfilling the legal responsibilities of the website. In addition, there are advertising cookies and information sharing with third parties in order to bring website visitors together with wider service providers.
What is Personal Data Processed Through Cookies?
The identity of the person (name, surname, nickname, date of birth, etc.) and contact (residence address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address, browser information, computer information, location information, etc.) information, cookies available on the website. by means of automatic or non-automatic methods or software, and sometimes; will be obtained, recorded, stored and updated by third parties such as advertising networks, analytical software, search and volume information providers, related software or technologies, and will be processed lawfully, within the framework and duration of the terms and services agreement between us, depending on the terms of personal data processing.
clubtatouage.com uses the Google Adsense (or whichever system you are using, specify all of them one by one) advertising system(s). This system is used by Google in ads served on publisher websites where AdSense ads are displayed to provide content Contains the DoubleClick DART cookie.
Google uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when visiting our website. These companies may use the information (other than your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number) obtained from your visits to these sites and other websites to show you advertisements for products and services that may be of interest to you. To learn about this practice and what your options are to prevent the use of such information by these companies, and for more information You can make use of Annex A of the NAI Self-Regulatory principles for publishers (PDF) document.
Control and Delete Cookies
The method of changing the cookie usage selection varies depending on the browser type and can be learned from the relevant service provider at any time.
• Internet Explorer
- Open your computer desktop and tap or click the “Internet Explorer” icon on the taskbar.
- Click the “Tools” button, then “Internet options”.
- Tap or click the “Privacy” tab, then move the slider under the settings up to block all cookies and click the “OK” button.
• Microsoft Edge
- Click on the section with three dots in the upper right corner of your “Microsoft Edge” browser and go to the “Settings” section.
- After saying « Select Items to Clear » in the new window that appears, select the cookies you want to clear from the window that appears.
- There are many chapters here. You can start the cleaning process by selecting the cookies you want.
• Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome on your computer..
- Click on « More Settings » at the top right.
- Click on « Advanced » at the bottom.
- Click on « Content Settings » under « Privacy and Security ».
- Then click on « Cookies ».
- Search for the name of the website you are logged into under “All cookies and Site Data”.
- Click the « Remove » icon on the right of the site.
• Mozilla Firefox
- Click the « Menu » button in your « Firefox » browser and go to « Options ».
- Select the “Privacy and Security” panel and go to the “History” section.
- Change Firefox to « use custom settings for history ».
- Click the « Show Cookies » button. The Cookies window will appear.
- In the search field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies that match your search with the website will be displayed.
- Select the cookie(s) you want to delete and click the « Delete Selected » button.
- Close the cookies window by clicking the “Close” button. Then close the “about:preferences” page.
- Go to “Safari” browser and go to “Preferences”.
- Click on “Privacy”.
- Click on “Website Data”.
- Select one or more websites and then click “Delete or Delete All”.
You can also delete all cookies left behind by the websites you visit through third party software.
Google Analytics Untracking Plugin – Out of Google Analytics Scope
Concerning the Period of Storage
Persistent Cookies: They are cookies that persist on a person’s computer until a certain date or until they are deleted by the user. These cookies are mostly used to measure users’ site movements and preferences.
Session Cookies: These cookies are used to separate the user’s visit into sessions and do not collect data from the user. The cookie is deleted when the user closes the web page he visited or remains inactive for a certain period of time. Target and tracking cookies are used on the Website to help third parties provide services, especially advertising services, and to increase the effectiveness of these services. These cookies can remember the web pages and sites you visit and collect personal data, especially the IP address of the user device. The Website is used by both first party and third parties to collect information, remember your interests and demographic data, and serve you targeted ads, improve ads, determine the number of visits and ad impressions, other uses of advertising services, and the ratio between those ad impressions and interactions with the ad services. uses party cookies. Website; It benefits from social plugins that provide links to social networks such as Facebook and LinkedIn. When you visit the Website and use these plugins, the Website connects directly to the server of the selected social network. The content provided by the plugin is then transmitted directly from the social networks to your web browser and inserted into the website you are visiting. Thus, the relevant social network can access and process your data and combine it with the data of your account in the relevant social network.
Please note that we have no influence and control over the scope of data that social networks process via plugins. Please carefully review the personal data processing policies published by the relevant social networks for more information on the purpose, methods and duration of the social networks’ processing of your personal data.
The following cookies are used on the Website:
|Cookie Name||Intended Use||Term of Use|
|RMC||RMC uses « cookies », which are small text files that contain a unique identifier of your computer or a third-party analytics provider via a web browser. It uses it to improve services and websites. RMC uses Google Analytics to monitor the performance of certain marketing campaigns and some of its products. This is the third To allow third party service providers to create tailored advertisements on behalf of RMC on different touchpoints. These service providers do not collect your personal information, contact information, etc. It can collect your IP address and non-personally identifiable information. These cookies also provide statistical information on how our website is used and performance. For more information on the use of RMC cookies (including opt-out options), you can visit: Related Digital Privacy||Persistent Cookies
clubtatouage.com the information about the Cookies Used on our Site is given in the table below:
GoogleCV_LoginInformation whether the user is logged inPersistent CookieMaximum 1 month
|Service Provider||Cookie Name||Cookie Purpose||Cookie Type||Cookie Period|
|CV_BirthDate||User’s date of birth||Persistent Cookie||Maximum 1 month|
|CV_CityName||City where the user lives||Persistent Cookie||Maximum 1 month|
|CV_Education||User’s university and department||Persistent Cookie||Maximum 1 month|
|CV_EducationLevel||User’s education level||Persistent Cookie||Maximum 1 month|
|CV_Gender||User’s gender||Persistent Cookie||Maximum 1 month|
|CV_Geo||The location where the user lives||Persistent Cookie||Maximum 1 month|
|CV_LastJobTitle||Name of user’s last position||Persistent Cookie||Maximum 1 month|
|CV_LastJobTitleSegmentCode||User’s customer segment||Persistent Cookie||Maximum 1 month|
|CV_Login_Module||Information about what the user logged in through||Persistent Cookie||Maximum 1 month|
|CV_Resume||Information whether the user’s resume is public||Persistent Cookie||Maximum 1 month|
|CV_UpdateResume||Information whether the user’s resume is up-to-date||Persistent Cookie||Maximum 1 month|
|CV_WorkExperience||How much work experience the user has||Persistent Cookie||Maximum 1 month|
|CV_WorkStatus||User’s business ownership information||Persistent Cookie||Maximum 1 month|
Tables are example. You should write and explain all the cookies you use on your website one by one, and include their storage times.
In the light of all these explanations and the information presented to you, the issue of which cookies will be used on the website is left entirely to the free will of the website visitors, with the exception of mandatory cookies. You can manage your cookie preferences by deleting or blocking them from your browser’s settings, as soon as you log in to the website, or you can change these settings at any time.
More information on how to do this in other major web browsers at AboutCookies.
You can also delete all cookies left behind by the websites you visit through third party software.
Check out our Contact page to send us all your policy questions and comments.
Data Retention and Disposal Policy
For the destruction of your stored personal data, check our Contact page.